Session 1: Digital Analytics Strategy
A place to start for those wishing to develop or organize their approach to analytics. This workshop develops a measurement model specific to your organization through lectures, breakouts, and discussions. Breakout activities are focused on matching your business objectives to marketing activities while balancing strategic and tactical reporting.
- The problem with organizational analytics
- The information hierarchy
- Identify Business Objectives
- How Will You Accomplish These Objectives?
- ABC’s of Analytics
- Establish Targets, Benchmarks and Value
- Develop Relevant, Custom KPI’s
- Explore Valuable Segments
- Schedule Measurement & Analysis
Session 2: Ask Data Questions that Guide Insights
Step up your analysis with 7 skills that connect data with insight, actions, and outcomes. We explore the digital campaign funnel and connect KPI’s to their influencing factors. This is a perfect session for those wishing to get more out of their agency relationships. Ultimately, this workshop equips learners with the ability to “know what questions to ask.”
- It Starts With Questions
- Asking Questions of the Data
- Connect Causal Factors
- Maintain Business Acumen
- Testing Outcomes
- Source Related or External Data
- Apply Proper Attribution & Incrementality
Session 3: Reduce Information Overload and Drive Action
Bring influence, expertise, and action with visual data and storytelling techniques. This workshop explores data visualization methods that create more effective reports, presentations, and decisions. We focus on the THINK and not the INK, to communicate critical business information to stakeholders.
- Bad Data Visuals – Hall of Shame
- Establish Context
- Eliminate the Unnecessary
- Visual Design Principles
- Storytelling Techniques that Get Attention
- Who Gets the Report?
- IAI Reporting Model
- Planning for the Presentation Space
- Data Visualization Checklist